Monday 10 November 2008

History of Solar United FC


It's all about Upper Primary School Science "The Solar System".
Now the history of SUFC:

The history of SUFC is from Tunas Jaya PGGMB Madang's 2006's Primary 5 White.Primary 5 White were playing near their classroom everyday using bottles cans and sponge-balls.After months played, the 5W boys play against 5G.We drew 1-1.We didn't have much time so we continued the next day. The next day, we won the penalty shootout against 5G.We won 5-4. After that we thought we can make a team so we tried to find a name. That time was on the last day of school in November 2006.

The next year in Primary 6, we thought of a name when we learn science. The topic was "The Solar System". I told my friends our team name was Solar United FC.They accepted the name. Everyday we train and train in the morning before and after learning. We still play near 5W.

I serch for players. We only have 8 players including me.Some of the boys from 6G and 6B wanted to join.We accepted.I search for players in my Ugama School(S.U.B petang).I asked my class,some of them joined.There were Syafie Bin Zakaria,Hayatullah,Waqiuddin and some other players from last year. We haven't got kits, sponsors, and a stadium but we had a formation.

I forgot to mansion about my father,Hj Mohd Soffian.He was the manager.He met the manager of AM Gunners FC, Prince Martin's team , he said that he will only help like training,kits,etc. In the end, NOTHING!!!!!!!

Now we re-do our team. Now we have only 8 player and NO goalkeeper.